The Ibec North West regional office:
- provides a comprehensive IR/HR service to members.
- ensures the climate for business is improved by lobbying for measures to encourage enterprise and investment.
- provides advice and information on a range of issues for individual companies.
- focuses on regional issues particularly in the context of the National Development Plan, the National Spatial Strategy and decentralisation of the State’s activity.
- ensures delivery of IBEC policies and services portfolio throughout the country.
- meets the changing needs of the members at local and community level.
- provides a forum for networking.
The current Ibec North West regional president is Ian Ireland, Chief Executive, Donegal Investment Group plc