Ibec Supply Chain Network - What is BlockChain? Seminar
We are hosting a Blockchain Seminar on Thursday 7th June from 10.00am to 11.30am, as it is one of the most talked about yet misunderstood topics in recent times, blockchain is completely overhauling the way digital transactions are conducted and could eventually change the way several industries conduct their daily business.
Blockchain is a technology that allows for fast, secure and transparent peer-to-peer transfer of digital goods including money and intellectual property.
We are delighted that Pearse Ryan, Partner, Technology & Innovation Group, Arthur Cox Solicitors and Lory Kehoe, MD, ConsenSys will present on this topic. Areas they will address in the seminar are:
- A broad over view of and explain what is blockchain
- The power of blockchain in business and supply chain
- Case studies of companies using blockchain
- What is happening in Ireland in relation to Blockchain and what are the US, UK and EU government initiatives
- Smart legal contracts
- Blockchain related legal issues
The seminar will commence at 10.00am and conclude at 11.30am. Registration tea/coffee will commence at 9.30am.
While this seminar is FREE for Ibec members and numbers of attendees are not limited from members companies, booking is essential. Should you wish to attend please book at the link above.
For all queries on the event, please call the event organiser:
Louise Cunningham, Tel: +353 1 605 1676