GDPR Seminar: Senior Management Considerations
Join us at Ibec HQ for this important senior management event. Working closly with A&L Goodbody we have developed a strategic, fresh view and analysis of GDPR for top level executives to help them understand their obligations under the new data protection regime and enable more effective oversight of data protection from their boardrooms.
With GDPR coming into force on 25 May 2018, senior management and their boards will have to pay close attention to ensure their organisations demonstrate data protection compliance.
On the agenda
- An overview of the economic policy landscape and the digital economy
- The personal responsibilities and liability of directors, and their statutory and fiduciary duties
- Provide an understanding of the reputational aspects of a breach of the GDPR
- Cover the new relationship that will emerge between senior level management within organisations, and the Regulator
- Panel discussion with company directors on their approach to GDPR, areas they are monitoring and questions that need to be satisfied to ensure compliance
The event will commence with registraion from 8.00am with light refreshments provided upon arrival.
For all queries on the event, please call the event organiser:
Natalie Moran, Tel: +353 1 605 1594