During the day CEOs and Senior Executives will hear from a range of speakers on how we can proactively maximise the talent in our organisations, including: realising the benefits of gender balance in decision making; implementing change at organisational level; leading a cultural change and empowering and supporting women leaders.
The line-up of speakers includes:
- Minister for Justice and Equality Frances Fitzgerald TD
- Ibec CEO Danny McCoy
- Ibec Director of Policy and Corporate Affairs Mary Rose Burke
- Minister of State Aodhán Ó Riordáin TD
- Secretary General of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Niall Burgess,
- Dell EMEA President Aongus Hegarty
- 20-first consultancy CEO Avivah Wittenberg-Cox
- Accenture Managing Director Mark Ryan
- International Centre for Women Leaders Senior Lecturer Dr Deirdre A Anderson
- Women's Executive Network founder Pamela Jeffery
- Irish Defence Forces Gender, Equality and Diversity Officer Commandant Jayne Lawlor
- KPMG UK Head of Diversity and Inclusion Stephen Frost
- Irish Revenue Commissioners Chairman Joesphine Feehily
- Barclays Bank Plc Global Head of Diversity Mark McLane
- Eircom Wholesale Managing Director Carolan Lennon
- UK Government Equalities Office Helene Reardon-Bond
- Seven Psychology at Work Founder Johanna Fullerton
- CEO of the Public Appointments Services Fiona Tierney
The event will be chaired by the founder of Women on Air Margaret E Ward, and is supported by the European Commission Programme PROGRESS.
For further information, please contact Ibec Senior Labour Market Policy executive Kara McGann by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, 15 October 2014