Ibec's policy team also represents Irish business and employers on a numerous government working groups, committees and boards. This structured engagement with government is core to our work.
Ibec's own policy committees are supported by our 25-strong policy team and Brussels based office which work full-time on the issues directly affecting our members both individually and collectively. Click on any of the policy committees listed below and find details of how our committees work, key contacts and how to get involved.
- Digital Economy Policy Committee
- EU & Trade Policy Committee
- Transport Council
- Labour Market and Skills Council
- Energy Policy Committee
- Environment Policy Committee
- OHS Policy Committee
- Public Contracts Group
- Economics and Taxation Committee
- Innovation, Science & Technology Policy Committee
- Diversity Forum